Brazil occupies one of the last places in the world ranking of education. This is the result of a worldwide educational assessment, PISA, applied in more than 60 countries. But does the same test that is applied in such different contexts reflect the reality of each one of them?
The master in education Bruno Tovar Falciano brings the reflection to think about our country, with all its dimension and diversity, what have been the internal evaluation criteria to know if we are doing well or are we doing poorly in education?
Educational assessment could provide us with evidence for the construction and monitoring of public policies. However, we do not always measure what we do, we understand what we measure or the results obtained illuminate the paths we wish to follow. There is much to be done in the construction of instruments that more accurately measure a phenomenon as complex as learning.
Follow TV Cultura:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tvcultura
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/tvcultura
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tvcultura
Follow the CPFL Institute
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/institutocpfl
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/cafe_filosofico
– Site: http://www.institutocpfl.org.br/